Concrete samples or moulds
Material For Construction
Minimum Order Quantity
Product Description - Laboratory Trolley
Construction Testing Equipment is the lab trolley suppliers, the laboratory trolleys provided by us comes with advanced technology and quality raw materials. Our customers appreciate these lab trolleys for their durability and other unique features. Our customers consider us the best suppliers of laboratory trolleys because our quality products and services satisfy them.
Trolley for laboratory is ideal for moving equipment and materials in and around the laboratories. They are also very easy to clean and help you maintain a high level of hygiene.
What is a laboratory trolley?
The General Lab Trolley is an ideal instrument/tool for transporting other equipment, materials and chemicals in and around the lab. Laboratory Trolley is also useful for handling/moving concrete samples or molds in the laboratory. It is constructed in steel with rubber wheels mounted on bearings.
Microban antimicrobial protection is designed to protect against bacteria, mold and fungus.
Laboratory trolley to accommodate tissue culture flask trays and various other laboratory consumables. Rubber or polyethylene-coated wheels for easy movement.
Laboratory trolleys use:
- Tray holder for tissue culture flasks
- For holding and moving various other laboratory supplies, Rubber or polyethylene coated wheels are provided for easy movement.
- Provides superior corrosion resistance, antimicrobial protection and stability when transporting materials or working in the laboratory. Adjustable shelves and accessories allow for customization.
Characteristics of the stainless steel laboratory trolley:
Construction testing equipment provides the laboratory stainless steel trolley with the following features:
- All trolleys are designed for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Smooth-rolling polyurethane wheels come standard with every trolley.
- All shelves provide precise shelf adjustment and maximum storage utilization.
- This compact and robust trolley is ideal for transporting equipment and instruments in and around the laboratory.
- The trolley can carry heavy loads
- Easy to maneuver.
- Upper and lower shelves are designed to help to contain the spills.
- Trolleys are provided with a stainless steel handle.
There are mainly 3 types of trolleys used in the laboratory:
General Laboratory Trolley
- General laboratory trolley is ideal for transporting equipment and instruments in and around the laboratory
- Microban antimicrobial protection is built in to protect against bacteria, mold and fungus
- Fixed shelves contain unwanted spills
- Stackable perimeter shelves hold containers of chemicals, acids and other solutions during transport
- It provides stable carpet lifting frame for easy cleaning
Mobile Table Trolley
- It can be used for instrument storage or combined with accessories to create a functional lab work surface
- Customers can customize with a power strip, slide-out keyboard and flat-screen stand